Monday, 9 June 2014

March Empties

March was a really good month for empties.


Lush's Mask of Magnaminty - a staple for me. Saving the tub for bring back 5.

Montange Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask - this was a sheet mask that I got in a Beauty Box 5 last fall. I'm not a fan of sheet masks, but I used it. It was ok. 

Montange Jeunesse Peel-Off Masque - I'm not sure where I got this but I couldn't buy it myself. It striped all the oils from my face.

Dior Hydra Life Sorbet Eye Creme sample - it was ok but I have my favourite eye dream already. 

Dior L'Or De Vie Trio - definitely not worth the price



Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning Texturizing Spray - July 2013 Ipsy bag - this dried out my hair but it worked great as a kind of dry shampoo.

Paul Mitchell Super Rich Shampoo - Hotel sample. I found it didn't clean my hair that well.

Tree Hut Shea Extra-Rich Moisturizing Lotion in Tropical Mango - March 2013 Beauty Box 5 - This was good stuff and this sample lasted quite awhile. I'd probably buy some but I can't find it in Canada.

Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara sample - this was dried up before I got to try it.

Pixi Lash Booster Mascara - it didn't do anything amazing.

Josie Maran Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara sample - it was okay, but again, didn't do anything awesome.

Oral-B Complete SatinTape floss - I found it didn't work for me.


Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - My go-to eye makeup remover.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2 - finally finished up the end of it.

Yaby Concealer Refill - it matched me perfectly, but I'd have to buy it online. It did introduce me to cream concealer.

up & up cotton rounds - regular and exfoliating - staples now :)

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - old faithful, but I'm on the hunt for cheaper ones.


Assorted perfume samples. The only one I'd actually buy would be Tocca Beauty's Liliana. It's on my wish list.  


More tea! I can't say I'd buy any of these in full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment