Wednesday, 18 June 2014

ipsy - April 2014

Ipsy's April theme was "Beauty Rocks" and was on trend with music festivals in the States.




Included in April 2014's ipsy bag:

  • Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size in Black - sample size 0.8g (travel size) $16 - full size 1.2g $24 CAD
  • Rainbow Honey Nail Polish in Midnight Fountain - sample size 5mL $3.13(approx.) - full size 16mL $10 USD
  • Demeter's Jasmine Perfume Oil Roll On - sample size 8.8mL - full size 8.8mL $10 USD
  • Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion - sample size 0.25oz $22.50 - full size 2oz $90 CAD
  • Mary Kay At Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Teddy Bare - sample size 9.5mL - full size 9.5mL $12 CAD
Retail value of this month's bag: $63.63 ($17.12 more than last month)

This bag was a good one. I can never get enough waterproof black liner or nail polish. I've had the sample of Dr. Brandt's in my sephora cart for ever; now I don't have to use my 100 points. The perfume I'll give a go once I use up some more samples that I'm slowly going through. The gloss will go into the use up pile. The bag itself is a good size. I wish it didn't have a giant record on it though. I love purple and if it was plain, I would have used it a lot. It'll be a good makeup bag for my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment