Tuesday, 22 April 2014

March Nail Polish Colours

I loved my polishes in March!


Giovanna by Zoya - Emerald Metallic - Two coats. Really pretty on. Great way to start off March.


OPI's Kyoto Pearl - White Pearl - Two Coats. I felt formal this day.


Cover Girl's City Lights - Sparkle Top Coat - Two Coats. I had a random day off so I felt like doing something easy. Pain in the butt to get off though.


A Good Man-darin Is Hard To Find by OPI - Tangerine Orange Creme - Two Coats. I was going for the Irish Flag when I started with this colour, but loved it on so much that I did all my nails instead.


Jade Is The New Black by OPI - Green Creme - Two Coats. An Irish Green for St. Paddy's weekend.


Cozu-Melted In The Sun by OPI - Peach Metallic - Two Coats. I felt like getting into the spring mood, since we had a snowstorm the day before.


No comments:

Post a Comment