Thursday, 17 April 2014

Beauty Box 5 - March 2014

This box came the same day as my TopBox. They didn't keep the card layout.




Included in the March BB5 box:
  • Jane's Pick All Natural Soaps in Kind - sample size 1oz $1.60 - full size 5oz $8
  • Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime - sample size 2oz $2.14 - full size 7oz $7.49
  • Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base - sample size .25oz - full size .25oz $18.99
  • H20 Plus Hand & Nail Cream - sample size 1oz $2.50 - full size 6oz $15
  • Swissco Dual-sided Facial Pad - sample size 1 pad - full size 1 pad $2
Retail value of March's BB5 box: $27.23 ($10.56 more than last month)

Everything will just go into the use up pile. I have so many creams and soaps on the go, it's kinda crazy. The makeup base might make a good concealer, but I use so little that it could be awhile before I get to it. I'll probably end up using the facial pad more as a body scrubber. 

What did you get in your BB5 in March?

No comments:

Post a Comment