Saturday, 22 February 2014

TopBox - February 2014

 My Topbox actually came early! They ship on the 15th usually, but I got mine on Valentine's Day.

I know this picture is crap, but it's actually sunny out (hence my shadow in the pic) so I rushed to take blog pictures.


Included in the February 2014 regular TopBox:
  • Estee Lauder's Double Ended Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara and Pure Color Gloos in Rock Candy - sample size - mascara end 2.8 mL $12.15 (approx.), gloss end 4.5 mL $19.53(approx.) - full size mascara 6 mL $26, gloss 6 mL $26
  • So Susan Water-based Pure Luminizer - sample size 15g - full size 15g $ 46
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant - sample size 30 mL $15 - full size 50 mL $25
  • Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream - sample size 30 mL - full size 30 mL $25 (you can buy in bigger sizes as well)
Retail value of this month's box: $117.68 ($79.86 more than last month!)

We got some pricey items in this month's box. I've been using the Clarifying Cream since I got it. I looked it up and it's not only for acne, but for redness. I don't see crazy results yet, so I can't justify $25 dollars for 30 mL. The mascara/gloss duo and the luminizer will go in the use up pile. I'm not sure what to do with the Eight Hour Cream. I need to do some research on uses because it's just weird stuff.

What did you get in your TopBox this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment