Monday, 10 February 2014

January Favourites


I thought there would be a lot of skincare in this post, but surprising, there's not.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - I use this mostly as a leave-in conditioner/detangler, but it does SO much more. It has saved my hair from the damage that going blonde, in the summer, did.

Blistex Complete Moisture Lip Balm - My go-to lip balm. I emptied one this month and I'm working on another already.

Boscia Super Charge Overnight Moisture - I had a sample of this that I loved so much, that I went and bought a full size. This stuff has saved my skin this winter. Our apartment has been so dry that my skin is drinking this up.

Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil - This stuff has taken my oily chin, dry cheeks, combo skin to new levels. It has balanced out my face like nothing I ever thought would. Love this stuff.

KMS Free Shape Quick Blow Dry - I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it. It takes forever to dry! I wash my hair before bed, so instead of blow drying it, I'll spray this all over it and read for awhile. My hair then will be almost dry by the time I want to go to sleep.

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - I'm not a mascara junkie. I'm still getting into wear it. This was the first one that I found that didn't really lengthen but gave my lashes volume. I have quite long lashes but they're thin like my hair.

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Prep Spray - I love this spray. Not only does it prep my skin for everything going on top of it, but it has reduced the redness that I have going across my cheeks and on my skin. 

Tocca Eau de Perfume in Liliana - I'm also not a perfume person mainly because I can't wear it to and at work. I really do like this one though and I've been wearing it on nights out and one my days off. I'll probably end up buying a rollerball of it when I'm done with the sample.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - I like these 'cause they get everything off. Waterproof is no match for them!

I've also been loving drinking tea again. I don't have a favourite in particular, just drinking it in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment