Sunday, 2 February 2014

ipsy - January 2014

My ipsy bag came the same day my TopBox did. It was a good mail day. :) I pay 14.95 USD for my ipsy bag. The dollars are changing so much that in Canadian it varies between 15-16 dollars.

This months theme was "19 Reasons". The bag itself is just okay. It smells like rubber, but would probably make a good beach bag make up bag because it seems water resistant.



Included in January 2014's ipsy bag:
  • Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil in Penny - sample size 0.7 g $6.99 (approx.) - full size 1.5 g $14.99
  • Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion - sample size 0.5 oz $6.47 (approx.) - full size 1.7 oz $21.99
  • LeeAnni Eco 3 in 1 Revolotion - sample size 0.35 oz $2.63 (approx.) - full size 4 oz. $29.98
  • MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm in Natural - sample size 2.5 g $18.75 - full size 4 g $30.00
  • Sexy Hair Healthy Sex Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner - sample size 50 mL $3.50 (approx.) - full size 250 mL $17.95
Retail value of this months bag: $38.34

Most of this bag will go into the use up pile because I have so many of them. Copper eye colours are a dime a dozen in that drawer because I have blue eyes and all the boxes know that. I have so many lip products it's not even funny. I do use leave in treatments but I have tons! The face products will get used sooner than later; I have a special basket in my bathroom for that kind of stuff. 

Do you get ipsy? Would you like to? Please feel free to use my link! http://www.ipsy.com/r/1ltk You may even skip the wait list! If you already get ipsy, what did you get in this month's bag? Did you like the skincare version? 

No comments:

Post a Comment