Tuesday, 11 February 2014

ipsy - February 2014

My ipsy bag came today! Just when I thought I had nothing to post. My bag came three days early! It wasn't suppose to be here until Friday.

This month's theme is "The Look of Love". Pretty appropriate. I really like the bag. It's a really nice pink with a white zipper. It's pretty big, so it'll hold all my things I need to carry for going out to dinner and such.


Included in February 2014's ipsy bag:
  • Uberliss RituOil - sample size 10 mL $3.32 (approx.) - full size 60 mL $19.90
  • POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal - sample size 4g $8.98 (approx) - full size 8.5g $19.08 CDN (approx.)
  • Zoya Polish in Odette - sample size 0.5 fl oz -  full size 0.5 fl oz $9.00
  • Jesse's Girl 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact in Behind Blue Eyes - sample size 0.22 oz - full size 0.22 oz $3.99
  • Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Starshine - sample size 0.04 oz - full size 0.04 oz $15.00
Retail value of this month's bag: $40.29 ($1.95 more than last month)

I'll be putting the hair oil, lip gloss, and the eye liner in the use up pile. The nail polish may be going on my nails this weekend, so I'll keep it handy. I'm really not a fan of the eye shadow palette. Sponge applicator in this day in age. They really should know better. The colour pay off is really great with the darkest colours. I might give it to my Mum or maybe even trade it. 

1 comment: