Monday, 24 February 2014

February Nail Polish Colours

January wasn't a month for polishes but February has been!


A Kiss in Paris by Cuccio Colour - Red Cream - Two coats. I'm not a huge fan of this polish. It goes on rather streaky.


GieGie by Zoya - Pink Metallic - Two coats. I love this colour. It reminds me of a lipstick I wore in high school. It could be worn with one coat if you just wanted a bit of sparkle.


Odette by Zoya - Orchid Mauve Cream - Three coats. I love the colour. I don't love how I had to put on three coats to get it to not be streaky. Pantone's colour of the year - Radiant Orchid.


Take The Stage by OPI - Red Orange Metallic - Two coats. This colour was picked out by my friend, Michael. I couldn't pick a final colour for the month, so I gave him a few to choose from. He liked this one the most. I like it too; haven't worn it in a long time.



1 comment:

  1. I love GieGie; it looks so natural with just a small amount of metallic mica - it's very subtle.

    ReplyDelete