Tuesday, 25 February 2014

February Favourites



A few new products were tried in February. I'm still working through samples, so hopefully March will lots of new things.

Essie Quick-E Drying Drops - Essie products were on sale this month and I'd never tried drying drops before, so I figured, why not? These have saved me on weekends when I do my nails. How did I live without drops before?

Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub - I've been addicted to this stuff for about a year now. It's a great deep cleanser and exfoliator. I will be on the look out for a new exfoliator though as I have to buy this one online and I'm trying to stop buying things online if I don't have to.

Sensodyne Pronamel whitening toothpaste - An old fav. that has had to return because of my random sensitivity I've had lately.

Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo and Conditioner - My fortifying hair set. My Sunday Shampoo. This stuff really cleans my hair good. I do play on trying the Aveda Rosemary Mint set after I'm done with these, just to see if a more expensive brand would make any difference.

Avon Nail Experts Instant Gel Cuticle Remover - This stuff was a huge surprise for me. I had doubts, but this stuff cleaned up my cuticles really well.

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream  - I love this stuff! I had to wait 'til I was done all of my other samples before I could use this full size one. I actually did a little dance. After just two days of going back to it, my circles are gone. This is miracle stuff.

Quo Nail Polish Remover Pump - This favourite is not for the product inside of the bottle, but the bottle itself. I love the pump! It's a lot less messy and I tend to ruin my nails less thanks to this thing.I'm going to be refilling the bottle for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment