Friday, 28 February 2014

February Empties

I finished up a ton of stuff this month. I've been on a roll!


Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover - I didn't actually finish this. I finished the Quo one from my favourites. Then I poured this one into that bottle, since I love the pump so much. I still like this stuff though. It does a good job on glitter polish. 

Another Blistex Complete Moisture.

Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel in Vanilla - I'm not a huge fan of antibacterial anything. I think it ruins your immune system, but it does do a nice job of cleaning sweaty hands before picking up my favourite book. I liked the smell; I'm not a vanilla junkie, so it was okay.

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Mouthwash in Refreshing Clean Mint - I like this stuff. This was a dentist sample. I might go buy some when I'm done my current bottle.

Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - I liked this, but it's expensive. I'm trying out a clear mascara instead.

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black - One of my new favourites, but I have a ton to get through first.

Belvada Cosmetics Lash Curler - It broke. I liked it, it didn't pinch my eyelids. I'm on the hunt for a new one.


Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit - I got this as a Christmas present couple of years ago. I didn't really like the smell, but I love the body butter from the Body Shop.

Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Rainkissed Leaves - This was a hotel sample. I really liked this but I have tons of body wash. Maybe I'll search it out after I get through some.

Paul Mitchell Body Lotion in Lemon Sage - Another hotel sample. I liked the scent but the lotion itself was very thin.

Lush's Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub - This was okay. It was not coarse enough for me. I like Ocean Salt better.

Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Creme - I will be hunting this down. I really liked the consistency of this cream. My salon sells Aveda; I'll have to check for it next time.

Body Drench Hemp Moisturizing Daily Lotion - I liked the lotion but hated the packaging. It should have came in a tube. It was too thick to come out of the bottle.

Just Chocolate Shower Gel - It smells just like milk chocolate. I got this in a gift basket ages ago. I finally used it up. 


Balea Revitalizing Hair Mask in Moroccan Argan Oil - This was okay. I wouldn't buy it again.

Coolway Cool Hydrate Conditioner - This is from my Beauty Box 5 from June 2013. I didn't really like the conditioner either. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this set. (The shampoo was an empty in January 2014.)

Paul Mitchell Super Rich Conditioner - Hotel sample. It was okay. It wasn't anything special.

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask - This is a deep conditioner. It was okay. I'm looking for a new deep conditioner. 

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - I was sad when I finished this bottle. Target sells it so I'll be repurchasing ASAP.

Balea Defrizzing Hair Mask in Mandarin & Grapefruit - This made my hair feel so good! I'll be purchasing ASAP as well.


Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - Sephora sample - I did like it but there wasn't enough in the sample, so I bought a little tube of it to really give it a good try.

LeeAnni.com 3 in 1 Revolotion - This was from my ipsy bag in January. It was okay but I won't be ordering it.

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector - Sephora sample- I didn't see any change in my skin in the week that I used the sample. No purchase from me.

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream - GWP - I have an eye cream I love better.

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster - Sephora sample - I found this actually did something for my skin but it was a small sample. When I do get some money, I'm going to buy a small bottle and give it a good try.


Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum - Sephora sample - I didn't see a change in my redness, so I won't be buying this in full size.

Lush's Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask - I love this stuff. It's one of my favourites. I use this in my T-Zone once a week. I'll keep picking this up.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild - I finally finished it up. Now to find a new favourite!

A cleansing & makeup remover towelette with vitamin E from a hotel - It was okay. It was there. I needed to take my makeup off after a night out. 


I finished 5 bags of tea! I had Banana Daiquiri, Papayarama, Caramel Spice, Pumpkin Chai, and Buttercream. Papayarama was the only one I'd buy again, but it's discontinued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment