Monday, 3 February 2014

Beauty Box 5 - January 2014

My Beauty Box 5 actually came early this month! Usually it doesn't get here until the very end of the month. I'm not complaining! I pay $12 USD so that equals out to being between 13 and 14 Canadian.

This months box was sponsored by the movie "That Awkward Moment" and the theme was Cheers to You!


Included in the January BB5 box:

  • H20 Plus Spa Sea Lotus Body Wash - sample size 1 oz $1.36 - full size 12.5 oz $17.00
  • Nubar Cuticle & Nail Oil - sample size 0.25 oz $5 - full size 0.5 oz $10
  • Swissco Bath & Shower Exfoliating Gloves - sample size 1 pair - full size 1 pair $5
  • Jergens Daily Moisturizer - sample size 1 oz $0.33 - full size 21 oz $6.99
  • Epic Blend Hemp Coconut Lip Balm - sample size 1 stick - full size 1 stick $3.39
  • That Awkward Moment mirror - press freebie
Retail value of January's BB5 box : $15.08

I don't mind travel size body wash and lotions actually. I do use them up quite quickly. The gloves I'm curious to try, since I have quite dry skin and my legs do get pretty flakey. The mirror will get the sticker scratched off and put in my purse, 'cause I don't really have one. I was kind of excited about the cuticle oil. The one I've been using for years has been discontinued so I need a new brand. The lip balm will get thrown into the use up drawer. I have lots and really I only like one Blistex one.

Do you get BB5 as well? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment