Sunday, 23 February 2014

Beauty Box 5 - February 2014

This month's box is their birthday box. They've changed their info card yet again, but I really like this one and hope they keep this layout.


Included in the February BB5 box:

  • Rockstar Nails Nail Polish in a light pink colour (no name on bottle) - sample size 1 bottle $1.87 (approx.) - full size 8 bottle kit $14.99
  • Rockstar Nails Nail Sprinkles in multi-colour - sample size 1 bottle $1.87 (approx.) - full size 8 bottle kit $ 14.99
  • John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo and Conditioner - sample size 8.3 mL of each X2 sets $0.93 total (approx.) - full size 250 mL $6.99 per bottle
  • La Fresh Antibacterial Wipes - sample size 8 wipes $4.00 (approx.) - full size 40 wipes $19.99
  • Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara - sample size 4 mL 8.00$ - Full size 10mL $19.99
  • Coupon for $10 off at mynamenecklace.com - birthday extra
Retail value of February's BB5 box: $16.67 ($1.59 more than last month)

The nail polish I'll throw into the polish jar. The sprinkles I'll probably throw out or into the craft jar. I will definitely be trying the shampoo and conditioner, since I have fine hair and always need help with volume. Both sets of foil packets came with  $2 coupon so if I end up liking it, I'll use the coupons for sure and they're good until the end of the year. The mascara will go into the use up pile. I've been getting a lot of mascara lately, I won't have to buy full size all year at this rate. The wipes will end up in my purse after I get through all my hand sanitizer. 

What did you get in your BB5 this month? Will you use the sprinkles?

No comments:

Post a Comment