Sunday, 16 February 2014

A Random Quote

It was Valentine's Weekend in our house and we were away for most of it. Jeeping has just come into our lives and the BF took my Dad out for the day. I helped my Mum organize my old room/ future guest room.

One of my dearest friends just posted an amazing thought and I just have to share it with the internets.

"Humble yourself, you have much to learn. You have conquered much, and you control much; but you are far from any kind of mastery of self. Everything the Lord your God speaks to you has reason; be patient and you will learn. Listen with open ears and an open heart, and you will understand. Do not criticize when you do not fully understand, for you know what it is like for those who do not fully understand to criticize you." - Michael Chow

He's an amazing person, who hopefully, I will have the pleasure of collabing with in the future.

I hope everyone had a wonderful snowy weekend.

xo
Max

2 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't realize you'd posted this to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically as soon as you said it.

      Delete